This Week: 38
This Month: 15702
BNKC (Cambodia) Plc. Would like to inform all customers that if you are not satisfied with the service provided by the institution, you can give an opinion, complain, dissatisfaction with the product or service. Come to the institution by filing a complaint in two ways:
Oral complaints and written complaints through the following means:
- Tell: 087 555 267/087 555 652
- Customer service: 023 213 900
- Facebook Page: BNKC Cambodia MFI PLC.
- Email: email@example.com
- Or you can come to all the offices of the institution nearest to you to file a complaint in the customer complaint box displayed near the cashier.
The customer complaint process is carried out as follows:
- All customer oral complaints are resolved within 2 business days. In case the oral complaint cannot be resolved, the client must file a written complaint.
- Written complaints must be resolved no later than 30 business days after the date of receipt of the complaint (please download the complaint here)
- The institution will notify you in writing of the outcome of the resolution of the complaint. All customer information is kept confidential.
- To get how to file a complaint (please download the complaint here).