Duties and responsibilities
- Perform regular audit on branch offices and head quarter
- Assist in updating audit programs including audit procedures
- Assist in updating audit plan.
- Review and update working papers before and after the audit.
- Participate in calculating main day for conduct mission with HOD
- Lead team in conducting branch and head quarter audit as well as special audit/investigation.
- Conduct audit field work such as review documents related to loan, expense, physical cash management, counting land title, fixed asset compare with internal policy, prakas and external law or regulations
- Consolidate each audit report for HOD.
- Monitor and evaluate follow up findings of the previous audits for closure of audit recommendation.
- Assist supervisor in conducting, managing and reviewing of the work done by the internal audit team.
- Other tasks assign by HOD
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor degree in finance, banking, and accounting or related fields
- At least 2 or 3 years experiences in auditing in banking and finance sector
- Good command English in writing and speaking
- Critical thinking skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Willing to travel to provinces
- Strong and positive work ethic and soft communication with all levels
Interested candidates are invited to send a cover letter and resume (CV) to the address email@example.com or call 087 555 980. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for the interview.
HOW TO APPLY (APPLICATION FORM)
For more information please contact:
Recruitment and Selection Unit, Human Resources Department
Ground - 4th floor of B-Ray Tower Preah Norodom Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkamorn, Phnom Penh City Kingdom of Cambodia.
Tel: 023 213 900/087 555 980